Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 12 :_( -- 29 May 2012

Sister Williams is being transfered tomorrow. :_(

We won't know where she is going until the meeting tomorrow.  All we know is that she is leaving, and I will get a new comp and stay here in North Vernon. It has been a fun first12 weeks, and I am sad to see her go.....but on the brighter side I get to start another new adventure! No other news here in North Vernon. We are safe and well! Hope everything has been going well for all of you! I love you!

Ashy: I am so proud of you and will be thinking about you all day on the 31st! (I already am of course, but even more that day!) I love you!

Mom: Sister WIlliams is from Bountiful Utah. She went to Utah State for 3 years. She was doing physical therapy, but is going to switch to nursing (or finish PT and then do nursing, she hasn't decided). Her dad works with Deseret Book somewhere. Her mom is an accountant. She has two older brothers and one younger. The younger one is in Norway on his mission. She is the biggest boy of all of them. Her favorite thing is to rock climb. She tells it how it is. She is VERY polite. She hates dogs and fears spiders. She goes home in December right before Christmas, and she is an AMAZING missionary!

That is Sister Williams in 30 seconds.

Love and pray for you always!
Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment