Tuesday, May 15, 2012

After Mother's Day -- 14 May 2012

Hello Everyone!

First, thank you for all you guys do for Sister Williams and I! It was so great to talk to you all yesterday! Sorry I hung up on you. Sister Williams' fam was calling.

The picture is just for you dad! We have had a fun p-day! Thanks! I was trying to send more, but the computer won't let me, so this is all you get until I send the memory card home! Thank you again for my camera! I love it!

We have had a good week this week! Nice and busy! We went to a member baptism in a RIVER!!! Cool huh?! Don't worry I got pics, but again you are going to have to wait! :p

Then on Sunday (I meant to tell you but I forgot) Sister Williams and I committed 2 people to be baptized on June 23rd!!!!!!! Woot! Woot! The Lord is in North Vernon, Indiana! (And Tay, this is the BEST mission in the world!)

Also this week we met with a man who is the sweetest man alive! His daughter was baptized in January, and we have been meeting with he and his wife for a little while now, and they are so great! She KNOWS it's true, but she is waiting for him to get it, and slowly HE IS! (Again:
Best mission in the world!) We are so excited to be here in North Vernon and see the Lord's hand in our lives!

Anyway! We need to get going.  Thanks again for all you guys do. I love you! and I love my mission! There are hard days, but it is so worth it for the past couple days I have had! Keep the faith! Remember who you are! Be all the Be's! Don't cwash da ca'! Dont say bad woads! Stand for truth and righteousness! Respect women, girls, and children!

RETURN WITH HONOR!!!!!

-Sister Hill :)



1 comment: