Monday, June 4, 2012

Week 2 -- 4 June 2012

Crazy story: It is the start of week 2 in my 3rd transfer! How did we get here?

It has been a difficult week this last week. Sister W. packed up and left, (RUDE!) and Sister C. came back with me. She is a sweetheart, but we are still getting used to each other's habits and teaching style, and trying to find a groove that fits us both; but with Heavenly Father's help we are getting there.

So that I don't make the same mistake again (;p) I will tell you a little bit about Sister C.
She has long brown hair, tall, brown eyes and glasses. She hails from Washington State. She is one of 18 kids. (Not all from one family.) She doesn't have anybody waiting for her back at home.

Congratulations to my AMAZING younger brother, Taylor! He has been called to the Canada Calgary Mission! He leaves on August 1st! I am so proud of him for the choices that he has made and the man he has become! (Tay and Jesser, make sure you say hi to one another in the
cafeteria!)

Also congrats to my awesome sister, Sassy! I love you so much and am so proud of your accomplishment of graduating high school! I know it hasn't been an easy path with teachers who weren't very helpful, but you did it! You are an amazing woman, and I love you so much!!

More congrats to my other STUDLY brother, Landon, for pulling straight A's! Don't cwash da caw!

Mommy, I know you can do school, too!

Daddy, don't get hooked on energy drinks with your new shift!

You are all in my prayers consistently! I love you so much!

Things here in North Vernon are progressing! We have a baptism this Thursday, and another one next Saturday (the 16th). They are 2 amazing people who have gained their own testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel! We are so excited for them to enter into that covenant with our Heavenly Father and begin to live their lives completly clean!

We also have a couple that wants to be baptized and go to the temple together, but first have to work out their living situation. They are so ready to begin this chapter of their lives and can't wait to get started!

Well it's time for me to log off! I love you so much, family! Hope things are going well, and remember you are in my prayers, and if there is anything else I can do for you (from North Vernon) I am more than happy to! Have a good week!

Much love,
-Sister Hill

PS-We go to the library to e-mail, and you can just send Sister W.'s letter to the mission office and it will get to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment