Monday, May 7, 2012

Needs -- May 7, 2012

Dearest Mother and Father,
I have several requests this week, I am putting them in 2 categories Need Now, and Need Soon :)

Need Now:
Protein (Sister Williams and I LOVE it! ;p)
LaX Ball
Body Glide
Spankies
"The Spirit of Urgency" -Elder Jeffrey R Holland
"Converts and Young Men" -President Hinckley (May 1997)
2 copies of May Ensign
The Book of Mormon Ensign (I think it was last Octobers')

Need Soon:
Glue Dots
Purple Highlighter
Avon Liquid Foundation (505 light beige)
Avon Nuetral Pallet (In the "bag of stuff to send to Sister Hill")
Cute Dresses (I have fallen in love with dresses. So much easier that skirts!)
Sweet Chex Recipe 
3X5 Family Pic (Preferably the one where we are all walking, if not the one where we are hugging)
I would like my Seminary scriptures


Thank you! I love you! Here comes your e-mail!
-Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment