Monday, May 7, 2012

The One That Didn't Come Last Week -- April 30, 2012

First, before I forget: Mother's Day. (Is it Mother's Day already?!) I will be calling you guys on Mom's phone, at 5 p.m. Indiana time, (which I think is 3 p.m. Utah time. You will need to check.) We have 45 minutes to an hour to talk. Tay: if you have your call by then I definitely want to HEAR that. Sassy: I just want to hear your cute voice! Bando: (Get over it.) Anything you want to tell me is great! So, that is May 13th at 5p.m.

Now for this past week. It has been really good. I had a hard day on Saturday, due to a letter from Mom, but I told Heavenly Father that I just needed some time that night for Briana, whose family needs
comfort, and then I would be Sister Hill again. He let me do it, and now I know more fully that I am much more needed here than there, but you are of course ALL in my prayers, and I know you will be taken care of and comforted. Thank you for keeping me in the loop!

Sunday was wonderful! We had Stake Conference, and it was just great! The youth of the stake sang "As Sisters in Zion/Army of Helaman," and "If the Savior Stood Beside Me." They were both really nice. We also had the Louisville (pronouced Lool-Ville) temple president and his wife, President and Sister Collins, and Elder Halleck from the Seventy came and spoke, and they all did a marvelous job!

I hope everything is going well, and as summer is approaching you are not all slacking your finals! PS the day finals are done I want letters. :)
I love you all!
-Sister HIll

No comments:

Post a Comment