Monday, May 21, 2012

Letter from Ward Members -- 7 May 2012

Dear Brother & Sister Hill,

My husband and I live in the North Vernon Ward in Indiana where your daughter, Sister Hill, is serving her mission.

I know as parents, you are always interested in how she is doing.  I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate having Sister Hill & Sister Williams in our ward.  They both have a great work ethic and we in our ward will reap the benefits of their dedication for years.

Sister Hill truly has a beautiful testimony and she radiates it.  I have been on several "splits" with them, so I do have first hand knowledge.

They traveled with us to stake conference (65 miles) and it was a pleasure to spend time with them.

You can be assured Sister Hill is actively engaged in serving her calling as a missionary.  I feel certain she will continue to serve even when she returns home.

Thank you for sending us such a beautiful young lady.

Sincerely,

Jane & Van Lofgreen

No comments:

Post a Comment