Monday, July 30, 2012

Growth & Humility

Lots of growth going on this week. And sometimes humble pie doesn't taste very good. But life goes on, we learn and grow, and we try again.

One of my favorite things that I have studied here in the mission field is Joy.  What is it about joy that is so wonderful? What is joy verses happiness? How do we achieve joy? I have found some of my own answers, but I am interested in hearing your thoughts and feelings.

Thank you for this week's letters; every single one of them has been exactly what I needed to hear! I love you all and hope you are doing well! Have a great week!

-Sister Hill

And to get you thinking:

Joy is to serve and think about:

J-Jesus
O-Others
Y-Yourself

And

Preach My Gospel pg 48 (if you dont have one, you can find it on lds.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment