Monday, July 23, 2012

Couple Things -- 23 July 2012

So I am getting a lot of pressure :) from certain people who think it's my job to teach those who we can get to come to church :) that I need my Gospel Principles manual. Crazy that we would be teaching them the basics! So if that could get sent to me that would be great!

Also, have you found any great Plan of Salvation pictures that I could color?

In your next letter could you add Tay's MTC and Mission office address? Please?

Also, everyone keeps talking about Sassy's cute hair, but I have yet to see it for myself! Hello! Pictures please!

Now:
Funny story:
We were at one of my favorite ward members homes for FHE and one of the girls is 11 and really good at it. She could almost give Landon lessons. In fact we were sitting there and I realized that her name had become a swear word. EVERYONE was saying it! :)

Savanah, stop!
Savanah, quit!
SAVANAH! Knock it off!
Savanah, it doesn't matter!

 I started laughing, and everyone thought I was a little crazy but all I could her was your voice: Land-in!

So there is my funny story! I love you! Hope you had/have a good week!
-Sister Hill

PS- I love you!
PPS - The letter you sent with Jack's Observation got to me today. So I don't know when you sent it, but that gives you a time table of how long things take to get to me. I love you (again/still).

No comments:

Post a Comment