Monday, July 9, 2012

New Transfer -- 9 July 2012

Here we are starting Week One all over again in a new transfer. I know you are all holding your breath, so I will just tell you..... Sister Castleton and I are....NOT leaving North Vernon! We are still companions and we get to stay in North Vernon! I am really excited! I love it here! Can you believe that at the end of this next transfer I will have been here for 6 months? Crazy! Also we were going over goals for baptism dates, and I realized that General Conference is in 12 weeks! Are you ready for it?! If you start now, and read a GC talk a week, you still won't have the whole Ensign done. (If you can't tell, I am excited!)

Well, this week has been really good. Sister Castleton and I are teaching many great people! We are about to lose a couple though, because they are moving to KY. Lame! But I have an official invite to their temple wedding in just over a year!!!!!! Depends on how soon they married, before they can be baptized, then go to the temple a year after that! I have really enjoyed working with them! They are my age, and just as nerdy as me! (They go to Anime Con's at least once a year!) But more than their geek, I love their spirit! They are children who God loves! They are making hard, life-changing decisions. Not only accepting the gospel of Jesus Christ (which they did fairly easily) but to get married, because 2 missionaries told them they needed to to get baptized! (That or separate--which they didn't like at all) These are wonderful people, and I can't wait to see them in the temple!

There is my news for the week. Hope you all are doing well! I love you!
-Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment