Saturday, March 17, 2012

Letter -- 12 March 2012

Dear Mama-sita,

There are a few things that I forgot to put in my e-mail that I need yesterday.

  • Rain coat
  • Face wash/moisturizer
  • The insurance card if you can spare it.  If not, I need a front & back copy
  • Eye make-up remover
  • Avon liquid foundation S05 light beige (this I don't need for a while but I need it ordered now then sent when it comes)
  • My "Read the B of M in 100 Days" (Ask Ash where it got put)
The last one is the most important.  We are trying to encourage many to read, and we are hoping that by helping them get started with a plan to read they will be more encouraged to do it.

I love you all very much, and I am sorry no other letters "got writ" today.  P-day went fast.  I will try to be better next Monday.  But Mama, I would really appreciate that stuff.

And remember if nothing else makes it, I NEED my "Read the B of M in 100 Days."

LOVES!!

Sister Hill

P.S.  Guess what I got today!  My first package!  It was from Magna Fishes.  Technically I got A. Tiff's too, but I picked that up at the mission office when I got here Wednesday.  I haven't received any other love yet.  :_(  But I was so grateful to have Fishes!  Letter coming!

Also I ran 2.5 miles today, almost non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment