Monday, March 5, 2012

Another letter -- 29 February 2012

Mama-sita!

Tell Aunt Cathi thank you for her prayers!

My roommates are looking forward to those cookies!  :)

Thanks for the spiritual, uplifting thoughts!

Well, today is fix the world day for you, and I think you are munching, which I am jealous about!

...

Love, Breezy

P.S.  When we first got here my comp wrote home for a lanyard.  Her mom sent boondoggle, and Sis. D. had no idea what it was!  :o  Can you believe it?  It was so  nice to have something to do with my hands.  I was done in 3 hrs.  (I would have been done sooner, but my teacher didn't think I really was listening.  So he made me put it away.  Rude!)  :)  Please.

P.P.S.  I had a funny moment in the classroom the other day.  Sis D. and I were preparing a lesson alone in the classroom, and I am so tired of sitting that I got up and started walking the edge of the room.  Now the room is only about 10 x 10 feet without the desks.  Anyway there I am walking around the room and do you know what quote popped into my head? .....

"Eliza, take a turn around the room with me.  It's SO refreshing!"

Haha!  I started laughing and Sis D. looked at me like I was crazy!  :)  I am a little but it just struck me so funny!

Also, one of the Elders in our district could give us a real challenge as a movie quoting family.  That's all we do at meals, is quote back and forth to one another to try to stump each other!  He is super good!

Anyway now I really need to go!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment