Monday, March 19, 2012

E-Mail -- 19 March 2012

Hey Mama!

First of all!  Where is my face wash and "BofM in 100 days"?  You should see my face!  All kinds of zitty!  It's humid here.  I need my stuff!

Whine-fest over.

I was so glad to get your letter.  It came on kinda a hard day.  I was glad to see Annalee's invite, but it came the night of, and I was like:  "I would SO rather be there right now!!!"  It had not been a good day.

I started laughing super hard when you mentioned Bella.  I was wishing you had sent a picture.  Speaking of, I am thinking about sending my first memory card home.  Mostly it's all MTC stuff.

That is funny that one of your fix-the-world friends knows Pres and Sis C.  They are great people!  The morning after she called you, she came into our room and gave Sister D and I GREAT BIG hugs and said: "I talked to both of your mothers last night!  OH!! You are beloved!!"  Tear!  It was really sweet of her.  You two would be great friends.

Anyway, to answer one of your questions:  No.  We only cover one ward, but that is our whole area, and it's huge!  If every single person in our ward showed up to church and other activities we have enough to split into 2 wards.  (About 550 on the ward roster.)  So we do a lot of recontacting, but we have been asked to focus our time on finding.  We have been really fortunate in that area.  We have a lot of phenomenal investigators.  We have an 11-year-old getting baptized this Thursday, and her family has been so fun to teach!  It is a yours, mine, and ours situation.  Some are members and some aren't; some know the basics and some don't know anything, so it has been fun!  We go over and do FHE with them and those kids are so darn cute!

It Colton hasn't left yet wish him luck from me.

Things are going great here.  Thank all my grandparents for the mail and postcards I get.  And please apologize for my not responding.  (Seriously p-day is SO busy!)  I love you and hope to hear from you soon.  LOVE you all so much!!!!!!

Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment