Monday, February 4, 2013

They're Ba-ack! -- Monday, 4 February 2013

Transfer time!!!

A missionary's favorite thing!!! I am leaving Peru. Also (this time) I know where I am being sent. But you can't tell any other missionary in this mission! President C called on WEDNESDAY to tell us what was going on. (It's really RUDE of him to call ahead of time, just sayin'!) He said he called because he "needs help." Sister P is staying and training. He told her that he knows that she needs time to process this kind of stuff. And for me? I am headed back to Lafayette (different ward) with a Sister who President says needs the "best of the best." I am not joking, that is what he said! Now I am not sure who he is talking about, but I guess he and the Lord know what they are doing... We are both stressing. :)  :)  What would we do without stress, huh?

In other news, we are still teaching the A family. They are doing well, and are still excited for baptism! K is doing great! Her husband is so supportive of her and the choices she wants to make.  He is buying her a quad for their anniversary, and a CTR ring for her baptism! How sweet, right?

I still love Indiana! The gospel is true! I can't believe I have been a missionary for nearly 1 year! I love you all VERY much! Be all the Be's! Don't cwash da caw! DON'T SAY BAD WADS!! (Landon!) Stand for truth and righteousness! Remember who you are! Return with Honor!

Love always!
Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment