Monday, November 5, 2012

6th Transfer...6th Week -- 5 November 2012

I just want you all to realize how sad I am going to be next Thursday. First: The possibility of going to transfer meeting the day before. (I won't find that out until next Monday.) Second: That is my 9 month (to the day) mark. My mission is half full..... :_(   

Now. While I love you all, and I do miss you (!) I don't wanna! Things here have gone way too fast. This feels like this has always been my life, and I don't know what life will be when I am just Bri, again... Well enough about that!

This week we had Zone Conference again. May I just say, I have the greatest Mission President in the whole world!?! Dibbs! Infinity! No Battle! Shield! (And any other protective words that are used to be the best!) You could never ask for a better person in all your life! He is caring, he teaches to everyone's understanding, he cares about the individual missionary, and that missionary's area. He has got a wonderful wife (they just celebrated 40 years together this week [aw! toot pessis!]) Most importantly he has the Spirit of the Lord in great abundance with him. I am never left in any doubt when he makes a decision that it is what the Lord wants to happen. Be it who will be comps and which area or what he needs to train on the will help our mission skyrocket into being even better for the Lord. I have the BEST. MISSION. PRESIDENT. IN. THE. WHOLE. WORLD!!!!!!!

On that thought: I know this is short, (again.) I love you all! We are going on a zoo adventure today! That is right. The Indy Zoo. We have heard its better than San Diego. That is a pretty big claim to me, so we will see!

Speaking of adventures: I don't think I told you. We live a mile from the Indy Speedway. I have yet to be there, but we drive by every day. :) For those who are racecar fans. :) 

Anyway. I love you all, and love hearing from you! Have a good week, and God bless!

Love always,
Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment