Monday, November 5, 2012

Grandpa A. -- 5 November 2012

Mom: 
Grandpa A passed away peacefully (and finally) this morning at about 8:02 a.m.  It is a tremendous blessing in so many ways, and I will write you more about all of it in my letter.  I just wanted you to know.  No definite information on when the funeral will be yet, but we will be thinking of you and praying for you; and we hope you will be doing the same for us.

I love you, Sis!  Have a beautiful, blessed week.  Life is filled with joy and blessings!

Love,

Mom

Bri:
Thanks for letting me know! Are you ok?

Mom:
Yes, thank you, Love.  I’ve been over several times this week.  He’s been unconscious for days.  This morning is just a blessing.  (Don’t get me wrong, I had a good cry, but it truly is a blessing…)

Are you OK, sweetheart?

Bri:
I am sad. And relieved. And grateful. And wish I could be there to do something for you, or grandma, but I know that even if I was there, there wouldnt be much I could do anyway. I am where I need to be.

Mom:
Yes, you are.  And we are grateful for that as much as for anything else.  You’re a wonderful woman and a blessing to me.  I love you so much!

Bri:
I love you too!!! Well we are off to the Zoo. I love you! Know that you all are in my prayes and please give Gma A my love, and testimony. She has been in my prayers since this started, and I love her so much! Also Gma F. I love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment