Monday, October 29, 2012

Here It Is Again! -- 29 October 2012

Monday. How did we get here? Wasn't I just telling you about Sister B 20 minutes ago?

Well, obviously this week has gone fast. We found a new investigator this week. He is pretty cool!

We are still teaching R. I don't know if I have told you about him or not. Well, just a re-cap/very vague description: He was the first guy I taught in the YSA. He is in some anti, and likes it. He knows the BoM is true, and that JS is a prophet, but has a hard time with Pres Monson. He kinda holds himself back, but participates in everything! He drives me crazy, and I love him all at the same time! He has a baptism date, but we need to move it; but he will be baptized someday, cause he knows it's true. He just needs a solid testimony on the specfics. :)

Yeah. that is R. Please keep him in your prayers.

Life in Indiana is good. We need to run, caue I have an eye appointment to get to! ;)

I love you all, and you are in my prayers!

Love always,

-Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment