Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Am In... -- 27 August 2012

Lafayette!!!

We live about 25 minutes from the Purdue campus. Lafayette is beautiful! My comp is Sister S. We have been double transferred in and also are white washing the area. (For those who don't speak missionary: The Elders were taken out, and Sister S. and I were put in, and told to get to work!) We are having a lot of fun trying to find everything, and getting to know the investigators and the ward! We have been so blessed and see miracles every day!
The ward is amazing! They know how to do missionary work! Already they are the ones setting up our schedule! Setting up less-actives for us to go see, helping us with our investigators, feeding us! They are wonderful, amazing people, and I can't wait to see how this next 6 weeks go!

Sister  S. is from Fullerton, CA. She went to BYU. She has one older sister, and two younger brothers. One of them is one day younger than Ash. (We were thinking of hooking your two up so that we can be sis-in-law through marriage!) :)

I love you all! I am safe! We have no time on the computers, and I still have to e-mail Pres. C.! I love you!

-Sister Hill

New Address:
 3111 New London Ct Apt #529
Lafayette, IN 47909

No comments:

Post a Comment