Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lafayette, Indiana -- 4 September 2012

I love it here!

"That's all I have to say abou' that."

No, Joke. I have more to say!

Lafayette is so great! I am serving in the Lafayette 3rd ward. They are wonderful people, and really have a grasp on what members and missionary work should be like! So great! They give us all kinds of things to do, we almost don't have our own time to go out and find for ourselves which is amazing! However we still managed to find 4 new investigators the first 4 days we were here, which was AMAZING!!!! God has so prepared this area, and we are working hard to "harvest it"!!!

Sister Stanford is so cute! I just love being her compainon. She takes good care of me, and I am trying my best to be just as good for her. We have 13 people in our district, which is HUGE! That is the size of most Zones! 5 Sisters, 6 Elders, and 1 Senior couple. Speaking of: Mama-sita, The senior couple, their last name is Whiting. They said their son Kevin Whiting worked for Physical Facilities about 3 years ago, and is now in the Dominican Republic. Small world? Did you/ Do you know him?

I am about out of time, I love you all! Sorry so short, but know that I am well, and taken care of by many. I sent my list of things I need to you in the mail today, so you should have it soon! Loves and Hugs!

-Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment