Monday, June 25, 2012

Email -- 25 June 2012

Can you believe this transfer is halfway gone?! (I was trying to think of how to word it in a glass-half-ful kind of way, but nothing sounds right, so this is what you get!)

Life could not be going faster! It is so amazing to me because a lot of the people we see on a weekly basis. I e-mail on Monday, go to S on Tuesday, service and Brother F on Wednesday, planning on Thursday, Friday is a catch up day, Saturday we see the Ns, Sunday is Church and S again, and the week starts all over again! So when I have or haven't seen someone for 2 or 3 of their appointmentS, while it only seems like 2 or 3 appointments, it's really 2 or 3 weeks! How does the time fly like that?!

Someone pointed out to me that at the end of this coming transfer (9 more weeks) I will have 1/3 of my mission behind me! WHAT?! All I can say is live now and do the best you can, cause time is short and you don't know when it is going to end.

On a happier note:

I did get my package this week! And I totally love it!!! I am encLosing a pictures of my Sunday Cute-ness! (Its a word!) I also (Hopefully) am sending one funny one, and one of Sister C and I...  It looks like it (the email system) is going to cooperate today ;)

Landon: You and I need to talk!

Other than that, life is good here! We get a new car tomorrow! She is going to be a red Toyota Corolla! I am not sure what year. We saw a poster in Subway the other day for the new Disney movie *Brave* and thought: "She has red hair, maybe that's what we should name our car!" The only problem
is...We don't watch movies, so we need your help! What is the name of that girl?

Love you all! Have a good week! I think and pray for you all the time!

-Sister Hill

1 comment:

  1. Grandma Fish:
    I just finished my letter to Briana and went to my email and there was your post! How fun is that? Oh it sounds like she is staying busy and having a wonderful time. What a blessing her experience is to all of us. I'm so glad that she wanted to serve a mission. She is on the right track for her whole life. I love her so much!!

    ReplyDelete