Monday, June 25, 2012

Ouch! An Email Conversation -- 25 June 2012

An email conversation of sorts:

     Bri

My feel goods are HURT!!!! No letter, or e-mail this week? OUCH! :) I knew this was coming, but I didn't think it would be this soon!

Well, here comes your letter anyway... 

And I did send one last week, the dumb mailer demon just caught it and sent it back to me! Rude! <3



     Mom:

Your letter went out late.  You should see it today.  :) 



     Bri:
 
Mail already came today, should be here tomorrow I guess.

**Meanwhile, earlier this morning I had sent Briana an email.** 

     Bri
Ok, this just redeemed you! I love you so much! and miss you terribly! You seem so close yet so far away right now...

     Mom:
Stupid USPS.  I didn't see any pictures on your email.  Did you attach them and they just didn't send?  Love you!

     Bri:
Yes.  I will try again.  You may be getting lots of e-mails with only one picture.

     Mom:
K calls this kind of email spree an "email date" (when she does it with C).  It doesn't seem quite so naughty when it's just a mother-daughter thing.  :)

     Bri:
Haha!  Not quite!

No comments:

Post a Comment