Monday, June 4, 2012

Response to Taylor's Mission Call -- 4 June 2012

On 5/31/12, Taylor Hill  wrote:
Hey Sis,

Canada Calgary Mission. August 1st. English :D Love you.

***

From: Briana Hill
Subject: Re: My Call
To: Taylor Hill

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!


What did you think when you opened it?! What do you think now? Any questions, thoughts, concerns? I am so excited for you! Congrats, Little brother! You are going to be so great! I just know it! Your testimony is so strong, and the prople of Calgary aren't going to know what  hit them! Work hard!

Remember to talk to your best friend! He can answer any question, doubt or fear! Remember to keep reading and studying the Book of Mormon. You will find life's answers in there!

I love you so much and am so proud of the choices that you have made that have made you into the man you are today!

I am so excited for you!
-Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment