Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Spring! -- 25 March 2013

I don't know how the weather has been in Utah (or anywhere else you, my loved ones, live) but we got 6 inches and counting overnight!

This week has been pretty great! I have officially been in Fishers for a week and a half, and I love it! I am loving my companions and my roommates. It feels like we have all been together forever! We get along so great, and they are helping me very much! The one thing I am struggling with a little bit is that 2 of the sisters in the Fishers apartment are in training, and 2 were MTC companions who came to Indiana 6 months after me. Everyone keeps making comments on my age, and how close I am to being done!!! Grr!

PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION RIGHT NOW!!!!

I am not ALMOST done! I still have 5 months, and I want that to be a long time!!

That is all.

In other news, President and Sister C came with us to a lesson with an investigator. It could not have gone any better! The spirit was so strong! We studied and prayed so hard for that lesson, and what we wanted to help her accomplish, and we did it! President and Sister C came in and bore simple and powerful testimony that the things that we were sharing were true, and that this is the one true church on the earth today! It was so cool!

We also went on exchanges this week, and that was pretty great! I went to Zionsville for the day, and had so much fun! It amazes me that every exchange is different. This one I went in not really knowing what to expect. This exchange, my focus was on helping this Sister know how amazing she is, and how much the Lord needs her. She is a strong teacher and has a powerful testimony and a lot of desire to grow! She is so great! New best friend! Love it when that happens!

"And that's all I have to say about that."

I love you all! Hope you all have a wonderful week! Talk to you next time!

Love always,
Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment