Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm Being Transferred -- 11 March 2013

Again.
Surprise. Surprise.

Haha! What is mission life if not always changing?! I have really enjoyed my time in West Lafayette. I kinda thought I would be here for my last 4 transfers, but I guess the Lord has other plans for me. So just for this week, don't forget to send any mail to the mission office in Carmel (like the candy), not to West Lafayette. (I will get it quicker. This is all about me don't cha' know?)

Amazingly, I have lucked out, again, and am not training! I don't know how President pulled that one off, but I'm not. Maybe next transfer.

This week was pretty great! We had a Sisters specialized training again! This time instead of staying the night at the mission home (cause there are too many of us), we just met at the Fishers chapel. It was so much fun! I always love getting together with all of the Sisters! It is such a spiritual boost! I am both excited and sad to see more sisters coming out. It's harder to have a close relationship with 60 sisters versus 18. But this time it isn't about me, and I am so excited that the work of God is moving forward!

Well, family. I love you a lot! Have a great preparation day!

Much love, Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment