Monday, March 18, 2013

Transferred... -- 18 March 2013

And in a trio!!!!

And we are the best trio ever! My new companions are Sister A and Sister O. Sister A is training Sister O, which means the she is the senior companion technically. Weird. (It's weird because my MTC comp and I are the most senior sister missionaries in the whole mission.) So all that means in this mission is that I am no longer the designated driver, which I don't mind as much as I thought I would!

We are just having a blast here! I have been transferred to Fishers, IN. Very rich area. I am serving in the first ward, and there are also sisters in the second, so guess who is sharing an apartment!!! 5 sisters. 4 loads of laundry. 3 former companions. 2 trainees. 1 apartment full of fun!!! We are laughing SO HARD!!! We are all going to have rock solid abs by the end of this transfer!

A funny story (might be TMI for some so just skip ahead a few paragraphs) that happened: The three of us, were sitting in our bedroom at the end of the night planning. Sister T (yes my former companion from the YSA) knocked on our door, and was asking what our plans were, and if we were using the car (yeah we are sharing the car with them too) very much the next day. All of a sudden we hear from the other bedroom: "No. No! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!! STOP!!! SISTERS! ITS NOT STOPPING!!! HELP ME!! STOP!! HELP SISTERS!!!!"

By this time we are all literally rolling on the floor dying of laughter because we knew exactly what was going on. Our other roommate had clogged the toilet, and her plans to fix it resulted in a flood! I finally pulled myself up, because we didn't need the carpet getting wet and molding. I ran to the door, and told her to turn the knob behind the toilet to turn the water off. She had no clue what I was talking about, and right before I walked in the toilet finally flushed! The entire bathroom had an inch of water in it, and none of us could breathe enough to help her clean it up! It sounds like we are terrible people, but if you could hear this sister's voice, you would be laughing too! (She sounds like a female version of Kronk!)

Anyway, we are having so much fun, and already don't want this transfer to come to an end!  I love you all, and hope you have a great week!

Love always, Sister Hill

PS- My new address is:
12188 Windsor W Drive Building 19 Sunlake Apts
Fishers, IN 46038

No comments:

Post a Comment