Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm Repenting -- 21 January 2013

I am SO sorry that I didnt get my e-mail out l last week! So instead of e-mailing President C first, you get the first e-mail of the day! (Don't you feel special?)

Firstly: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELDER HILL!!!!!! There is a card coming to you! I love you and am so proud of you!

Secondly: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, L!!!!!!! There is a card coming to you! I love you, and am so grateful to be your best friend!

Thirdly: I love you all!

Okay, now that's done, on to the e-mail. :)

Life in Peru is doing great! We have several people in our teaching pool, and Sister P and I are super busy trying to see everyone. There are also those people that we really aren't going anywhere and we haven't met with them at all, but we both hate letting go... :)

Anyway.

We are still working with S, A, and H. They are amazing! They are working on several things, but we think they are going to be able to be baptized in February which is REALLY close! The bad news is that they might be moving out of our area! BOO! :( But whatever the Lord's will is.

I have to tell you about a member who lives here. She is amazing! She takes such good care of us! Her name is Sister W. She calls/texts us every day. Will basically drop anything and everything she is doing to come help us. We are trying not to take to much advantage of her, but it's hard with someone so willing. :)

Anyway. She is an amazing photographer, and she is slowly but surely building her own studio. We try to go over to help her since she does so much for us. This week we helped her measure and cut base boards. She has her own wood shop! How cool is that?! I couldn't touch anything because as a missionary I need to keep myself safe, but it was so fun to help her cut wood! I forgot how much I enjoyed that!

Anyway, life has been pretty grand here! I love you all, and wish you a MARVELOUS week!

Love Always,

Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment