Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hi There! -- 2 January 2013

Well, I would say it has taken me long enough! Sorry for the gray hairs, Mama! But it's not my fault! I am in a very small town, and in small towns libraries are closed on holidays! (Crazy thought, I know!)

Anyway. Life is good here in Ol' Pee-rue. We are freezing, but at least I am not in Canada! (Love you, Elder Hill!)

Bestest Friend! Bestest Friend!!! I got your Christmas present!!! I was so grateful for it! (I was also glad I didn't get it in February ;P) I love you, and was singing along with you! You and your husband are wonderful!

Grandparents, (I don't know which ones) Your package is in Indy. It will somehow get to me, but please don't think I am being ungrateful; I just don't know what to be grateful for yet! :)

Thank you all for your Christmas wishes! I had a wonderful holiday! I sure did miss all y'all, but only a little.

I don't have much time, I just wanted you all you know I am safe and alive.

Love always,
Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment