Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Week One (Again) -- 8 October 2012

Well, here I am in downtown Indianapolis! I am serving in the Indy YSA branch! It is weird being with people my age again. Lisa, I think I have a little bit of your attitude towards drama now. I feel like I used to handle it pretty well, but I have only been here 5 days, and already I have heard more drama than I did in high school! :D  But I am really enjoying it!

I am in a temporary trio at the moment. Sister W. is staying with us, and we are covering her new area until our new TEMPLE SQUARE SISTER shows up!!!! (Ask me how excited I am!) Anyway, my comp is is Sister B. (She is the sister from Heber who knows J-H.) And Sister W. is the sister who Sister W. just finished training so she is my mission sister! So I am surrounded on all sides by friends! Actually I would be excited to serve with any sister from this mission, they are all amazing!

For letter writing, and package sending purposes, my new address is:
1618 N Whitcomb Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46224

Love you all! And can't wait to hear from you! (Hint: Bestest Friend! (I need a bestest friend hug))

Have a good week, and I will talk you ya'll next week!

Love always!
Sister Hill


PS-Wasn't Conference AMAZING!!!! Can't wait to see what this is going to do for missionaries around the world!!! When you write me, please tell me your favorite part, favorite talk, or something you learned, or all of the above! 

No comments:

Post a Comment