Monday, December 17, 2012

Crazy, Busy, Wild, Spiritual, Awesome, Missionary Life -- 17 December 2012



Lots to say, and only 20 minutes to say it! AHHH!!!

First, we DID get a transfer call last night. I am leaving the YSA. I dont know where, or who I will be with, or even what my new phone number will be, so don't ask. I don't know if we will have normal e-mail next Monday, either, since Christmas is on Tuesday.... So long story short, I don't know how/when we will be calling. :)

Second, thank you to everyone who sent a letter for Christmas conference! I loved every minute of it! Mom, all my comps love you and think you are the greatest comp-mom EVER! (I know, right?!)

Christmas conference was so nice! We got to watch Mr Kruger's Christmas, and we sang basically every Christmas hymn in the hymn book. So dang much fun!! Also while we were there President Collins told us our new Mission compliment number.... Right now we have 175 missionaries, 18 Sisters and 25(?) Senior missionaries. Our new compliment (that the church is going to fill as fast as possible!) is 278 with 58 SISTERS!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!! The work of God moves forward in Indiana! The church is true! Can't wait to talk to you next week! Be all the Bee's!

Love always,

Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment