Monday, September 17, 2012

Life Is Good! -- 17 September 2012

I love life in Indiana as a missionary!

"What more can we say than to you hath been said?" :)

Life in Lafayette continues to grow and develop.We got a new ward mission leader yesterday, and we are excited to get to work with him. He says he is ready for a challenge.... (I dont know what you are talking about! I am a little angel!!)

We went on exchanges this week. I got to work with Sister Allen. She has already been out 3 weeks, and is doing SO great! I still feel like a beginner and a novice, and here I was working with someone who really is, but she didn't act like it! I can't wait to work with her more in the future!

Some sad news. We had a sister go home this week. She had some health issues, and couldn't get the help here that she needs, so she went home. She had a really neat experience leaving, though, and I wish her luck in all the endeavors of her life!

Well since we are getting to the library late today, I need to be going!

I love you all! Hope things are going well in your lives!

Love always,
Sister Hill

PS- Can you believe Hermana Scott leaves the MTC this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment