Sunday, April 22, 2012

Movies this week

I've been a slacker, which translates as "there was actually something to do at work."

Wrath of the Titans -- PG13
The Hunger Games -- PG13
Titanic -- PG13 (Lisa and Ashtyn saw this together)
Chimpanzee -- PG (The latest in the Disney Nature series)
The Lorax -- PG
Lockout -- PG13
Lucky One -- PG13  (Zac Efron in Nicholas Sparks' latest--do you think he'll die? Landon made me pinky promise to take him with me to see this one.  :) )
Mirror, Mirror -- PG (Ash and I saw this.  It will be just as good or better on DVD.  Just sayin'.  It was cute, but not $9 worth of cute)
October Baby -- PG13
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen -- PG13
Think Like a Man -- PG13
Three Stooges -- PG
To Kill a Mockingbird -- PG  (This is the old Gregory Peck movie, and I would LOVE to see this one in the theatre.  Apparently it's 50 years old this month or something.  Ash and I watched it just a week or so ago on TV with only 3 commercial breaks.  What a fabulous movie!)
Touchback -- PG13
Redemption -- Not sure what this is rated.  It took high honors at the LDS film festival, but I missed it in the theatres.  I'm looking forward to seeing it on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment