Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Letter 22 February 2012

The mission people in Indiana need to know the best way to get a hold of Dad in case of an emergency. Phone number-wise. What one would that be? (I cant remember any of them :p)

All is well here. It has been an overwhelming week, but one so full of the spirit that the overwhelming part doesn't seem so quite overwhelming. I had a sob fest on Friday night, because I realized how much responsibility and trust the Lord had put in me.

"HOW ON EARTH CAN I DO THIS?!!?"


My roommates and comp were able to talk me through it, and it helps that I know the truth and I am invested in this gospel; cause if I didn't know.... you can bet your life I would be home right now! (Well, that and I would get my butt kicked hard if I came home ;p)

No, but in all seriousness, I am loving it here and am so glad that I get to have this opportunity to serve the Lord.

We were able to go to the temple this morning! It was so nice to get out of "the Holy prison" as some have called it. We don't need to be in class today until about 6, which is nice cause it feels like we live there, but go somewhere else to sleep and eat.

Speaking of the meals, they are not as bad as everyone has said. They are not super fantastic, but I haven't been sick. My poor comp is, though. We can't figure out what's wrong, but every night after dinner she is so sick! Poor thing.

One of my roommates (Sis B) has had a cough since before we got here. Sis D caught it about 3 days ago and last night my throat was a little scratchy. Sure enough, I had a terrible night's sleep and woke up with a killer sore throat and my nose is pretty stuffy. Gunna have to go to the bookstore and invest in some cough drops. By the time we left the celestial room this morning I was feeling awful. They had the AC on and I swear that no matter where I moved, the air would follow me to tease me! Rude! By the time we got in the changing rooms, all I wanted was to curl up on your bed with my pooh blanket, and you and I could play with dad's tablet. Doesn't that sound nice?  Yeah, I thought so too! But alas, here I am at the MTC telling you about it instead.  But like I said,lLife here is really good, just took some adjusting to.

Well, off to do laundry and to write you a letter telling you all the stuff I need. :) Give hugs and kisses from me! Especially Ash and Lando, they have been in my thoughts alot this week!

Love always,
Your Missionary
Sister Bri

-Ps did you call my apartment?

No comments:

Post a Comment